We are happy to welcome you to “UROCZE DOMKI” and hope you have a pleasant stay. We will be grateful if you could follow the rules contained in these regulations, which are meant to ensure peace and safety for our guests.
- An accommodation day lasts from 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival to 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The amount due for the stay is collected on the day of arrival, in accordance with the cottage booking dates set by you. If you leave earlier than on the date booked by you, the amount due for the entire stay does not change.
- The deposit is returned in full if the service fails to be provided through the facility’s fault.
- The deposit is lost in full if the client cancels their booking.
- Frying of fish is forbidden in the cottages – you may use the grill or fry them on the terrace.
- Please respect the quiet hours (from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.).
- Please lock the entrance to the cottage and close the gate to the premises.
- Please do not smoke or use open fire in the cottage.
- Before leaving the cottage, please close the terrace door and switch off the lights and all electrical appliances – we take no responsibility for things left on the premises.
- Pets may stay on the premises only upon the facility’s owner’s approval. Please clean after your pets.
- The guests are financially responsible for any damages caused by them or by those in their charge.
- Children may only use the playground under their parents’ supervision. We take no responsibility for any possible accidents involving your children.
- The parking area on the premises is meant only for our guests. The parking area is free of charge and unguarded. We take no responsibility for vehicles left in the parking area and for the things inside them.
- The number of people accommodated in a cottage must not exceed that agreed upon with the facility’s owner.
- If you notice any irregularities or defects, please inform the facility’s owner immediately.
- The Internet connection is to be used only by our guests – please do not share the password with outsiders.
- The data transmission speed of the wireless Internet connection is not a valid reason for a complaint.
- It is each guest’s duty to read the above regulations. Unfamiliarity with the regulations does not excuse any failure to follow the rules contained herein.
In the event of any discrepancies between the Polish and other language versions of the Regulations, the Polish version prevails.
Thank you for following the above guidelines. We hope you will be pleased with your stay at our cottages. We wish you a pleasant stay and will be happy to welcome you again in the future.